Issue 2022 - Call for Papers
CALL FOR PAPERS
The Annals of the Department of Methods and Models for Economics, Territory and Finance (MEMOTEF), of Sapienza University of Rome, is planning its next online issue for the year 2022.
The Annals of MEMOTEF is an open access peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal edited by Sapienza Università Editrice. It is ranked as a CLASS A journal for Geography (Area CUN 11/B1) by ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes), and it is classified as a “Scientific Journal” for disciplines in the Areas CUN 13 and 10.
The main objective of the journal is to provide an intellectual platform for national and international scholars, bringing together studies and conceptual frameworks which report research and themes of international relevance, in the form of:
- high quality empirical and theoretical research papers (maximum 7000 words, with a double-blind peer review process);
- notes and discussions papers (maximum 3500 words, with a review provided by the Editorial Committee);
- books reviews (maximum 1000 words).
The Annals of MEMOTEF welcome cutting – edge research articles for its next volume 2022 related to the following research disciplines, which reflect the interdisciplinary nature and advanced scientific research context of the Department:
- Probability and Statistical Theory
- Economic Statistics
- Mathematical and Computational Models for Economics, Finance and Insurance
- Business Administration and Management
- Social Research, Population and Policy Analysis
- Linguistic analysis of specialized texts (academic, institutional, professional), interdisciplinary discourse studies, socio-cultural aspects in language use, comparative genre analysis, specialized translation
- Methods and models for research in the fields of Historical Economics and Economic History
- Economic and Human Geography.
Proposals can be submitted at any time of the year.
Submission process: https://rosa.uniroma1.it/rosa02/annali_memotef
The research papers, notes and discussions, and books reviews can be submitted also in languages other than English, but the main title must always be provided in English, together with the abstract and keywords only in English. If the Author submits in a language other than her/his mother-tongue, then she/he is strongly advised to have the work carefully checked by a native speaker.
Submitted papers must follow Editorial Guidelines reported in the Template file available for Author(s) in both Word and LaTeX format.
The manuscripts will be published on-line first at https://web.uniroma1.it/memotef/annali-memotef-2022-online-first, as soon as the revision process is complete and the paper has full acceptance, while the printed versions of Annals of MEMOTEF will appear at the end of the year.