Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is original and has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text does not exceed 20 pages, 2000 characters without spaces for each page, single-spaced; uses a "Times New Roman" 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Notes and Biliography are single-spaced and use a "Times New Roman" 10-point;
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal and criteria for authorship stated by ICMJE Recommendations.
- Conflict of Interest Form(s) have(s) been completed and signed by all(the) author(s) and are (is) included in the present submission.
The copyright of any article is retained by the Author(s)