Issue 2023 - call for papers
The Annals of MEMOTEF is an open-access peer-reviewed multidisciplinary journal edited by Sapienza Università Editrice. It is ranked as a CLASS A journal for Geography (Area CUN 11/B1) by ANVUR (Italian National Agency for the Evaluation of Universities and Research Institutes), and it is classified as a “Scientific Journal” for disciplines in the Areas CUN 13 and 10.
The main objective of the journal is to provide an intellectual platform for national and international scholars, bringing together studies and conceptual frameworks which report research and themes of international relevance, in the form of:
- high quality empirical and theoretical research papers (maximum 7,000 words, with a double-blind peer review process);
- notes and discussions (maximum 3,500 words, with a double-blind peer review process);
- books reviews (maximum 1,000 words with a review provided by the Editorial Committee).
The Annals of MEMOTEF welcome cutting-edge research articles for its next volume 2023 related to the following research disciplines, which reflect the interdisciplinary nature and advanced scientific research context of the Department:
- Economic and Human Geography
- Probability and Statistical Theory
- Applied Statistics and Economics
- Mathematical and Computational Models for Economics, Finance and Insurance
- Business Administration and Management
- Social Research, Population and Policy Analysis
- Linguistic analysis of specialized texts (academic, institutional, professional), interdisciplinary discourse studies, socio-cultural aspects in language use, comparative genre analysis, specialized translation
- Methods and models for research in the fields of Historical Economics and Economic History
Proposals can be submitted at any time of the year.
Submission process: click the "MAKE A SUBMISSION" button (top right of this page)
The research papers, notes and discussions, and book reviews should normally be submitted in English, but papers will also be accepted in Italian, French, Spanish and German. If the author submits in a language other than her/his mother-tongue, then she/he is strongly advised to have the work carefully checked by a native speaker.
Submitted papers must follow Authors Guidelines reported in the Template files available for Author(s) in both Word and LaTeX format.
The manuscripts will be published online first on the front page of the Annals of MEMOTEF in the section “Current Issue”, as soon as the revision process is complete and the manuscript has full acceptance, while the printed versions of Annals of MEMOTEF will appear at the end of the year.
Click HERE to download this call