Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The author/s declare/s that they have respected the editorial rules of the journal and that the manuscript for the submission has been anonymised
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF document file format, or Pdf format generate with LaTeX.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines and Template.
- The author will provide in the "Comments for the Editor" (section below) between two and four names and institutional e-mail addresses of potential reviewers
Section default policy
Notes and Discussions
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.