Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
IJEGE is an open-access journal, not requiring any subscriptions or reading costs.
The Journal papers are puplished under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.
Authors retain unrestricted copyright and all publishing rights, including the permission to deposit all versions of their paper in an institutional or subject repository qualified as "open access repository".
Until issue 2021, n. 2, the papers were published under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike license and Authors transferred coypright to Publisher.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.