Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The Submission file is in WORD (*.doc or *.docx) format
- The Submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in the Letter to Editor)
- The submission file is formatted according to APA style 6th ed.
- Main Document does not include Authors' names or any referencese to Authors
- Submit a separate file including: full title, a complete list of Authors and their affiliations, corresponding author
- Submit images and tables as separate files
- Authors have read, agreed and accepted every part of the submission
- Data file as well as syntax script and all materials useful for reproducing results or the experimental procedure followed to obtain data and reported in the submission will be made (or are) available upon request for checking or for reproducing results
- Authors have double checked all references
Original scientific articles in all fields of psychology, with preference for empirical research and qualified theoretical contributions
Short articles on circumscribed studies, replication studies, development of tools